Our Memorial Day Weekend Reading List
This upcoming three-day-weekend, take a moment for the most important items on your to-do list: catch up on some much-needed rest, take a deep dive into topics that interest you, and come together with friends and family to remember the men and women who have served in the United States armed forces. At StartBlox, we'll be doing just the same. To help you make the most of the extra day at your disposal, we've polled the StartBlox team about the articles they're most looking forward to reading. From SEO to personal productivity, our team is ready to kick our feet up and dive in.
- Want to be more productive? Quit multitasking, posted on DropBox Blog by Janet Patterson
- Silicon Valley Shake-Up: These Are the Next Top Tech Towns, posted on SFGate.com by Yuqing Pan
- 18 SEO Tactics That Take Only 30 Minutes Each, posted on QuickSprout by Neil Patel
- How to Craft the Perfect Post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, posted on Buffer by Ash Read
- Be inspired by the early-stage pitch decks of 20 of today’s most innovative companies, posted on Canva's Design School
- The Secret to Financial Planning for Entrepreneurs, posted on Acuity by Matthew May
- Why We Need to Reframe Potential into Readiness, posted on BetterUp by Kasey Hickey
This weekend, bring on the startup nerdiness you've been holding off. At StartBlox, we'll be finishing the week strong and gearing up our notebooks, best note-taking pens, and e-readers for these great weekend reads.